Thanks

SOLD: Gretsch Broadkaster Black Glass Glitter 12 14 20 w/Cases

Here I have an absolutely beautiful set of Gretsch USA Broadkaster drums in Black Glass Glitter. The sizes are as follows: 8 x 12, 14 x 14, 14 x 20. This kit is a perfect jazz kit of course but it can do a whole lot more. It was special ordered to have the best of the vintage build and the best of the modern build. (Although, I would have ordered T-Rods, if I kept them.) That means: it comes with a DW rail and mounting system for the 8 x 12 that attaches to the Gretsch Rims-like system. Other than that, you have all the heavy-duty, easy-to-use modern hardware. The drums still have the original Gretsch Permatone Remo heads and have a tone of life. The bass drum has a Powerstroke 3 coated head. I will include a set of top-shelf Ahead soft padded cases with the heavy lining. The cases have excellent zippers. The cases by themselves would cost about 500 dollars.

The kit is in excellent condition. There are the tiniest scratches on the side of the bass drum but I have tried photographing them and they are so minor, that they really don't show up. Other than that, it is practically flawless. In fact, the kit is in almost floor room condition. You will not find a better set of progressive jazz drums. But they can do much more than jazz. the bass drum is huge. And the kit is totally unique. I have not seen another like it.

If you are interested, there is a different seller on Ebay who has a matching 8 x 10 listed, as well as a matching 5.5 x 14 snare. So if you're looking for a 10 12 14 set up, you might be able to swing it.

I'm listing shipping at 130 but it could be less depending on your location. But if you buy the drums, you'll pay 130 and I'll refund the remainder if there is one; if it exceeds 130, I will cover it.

I've got them listed on Reverb with all the pretty pictures here: https://reverb.com/item/5236792-gret...volution-cases

But I'll do $2000 with shipping here via Paypal Family and Friends or you cover the fee. I'm going to leave them up for a while looking for at least that price so I won't take lower offers now. The only thing I'm looking for is a 6.5 x 14 Hammered Bronze Ludwig. If you've got one of those, we could subtract $500.
    Last edited by jacebart; 05-16-2017 at 05:55 PM.

Thanks
    these are all gone.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,351 Times in 1,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Congrats, dude!

Thanks
    thanks, d!

Thanks
    somebody got one hell of a kit. those seem like quite the recording kit.
    220, 221...whatever it takes