Thanks

SOLD: Istanbul Agop OM 1741 Grams, Drilled for 3 Rivets 300 OBO Check out Video

Ok Fellas,

Here's the video of the exact cymbal:

This one is a tad heavier than most OMs and so not as washy and not very complex. A very clean Agop, if that's your thing, you'll dig it. And while it's still great as a crash, it works really well as a left side ride, whereas many OMs do not. I had the shop drill it for 3 rivets. No rivets installed. Sounds very sizzly with 3 for a great crash but just perfect as a lsr with one rivet. I bought this new so I'm of course offering it at a discount but I won't give it away. I have gotten a Black Pearl 20 in nearly this exact weight which I prefer but if I can't get a decent price, I'll keep it. But let's say 300 shipped OBO. I wanted one at this specific weight and so was willing to pay for it. If you just want any old OM crash, you can certainly find one for a bit less; this one is unique, I think, because of the weight.

There's nothing in the world wrong with this one, no cracks, dents or funny business. No trades. I have one more Agop I might purge and I still like to try out the occasional Stewart ride to see if I find the magical specimen. But other than that, I just don't need anything. I would, however, be interested in putting this towards a Ludwig 6.5 Hammered Bronze if you got one you aren't using.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jacebart For This Useful Post:

jshubbell (05-19-2017)

Thanks
    this one is all gone.