'HOLIC
    Thanks

2015 Zildjian K Constantinoples (22" Medium Thin Low and 20" Medium Thin High)

CYMBALS SOLD! Hey everybody,

First post here; hopefully a good one!

I have two K cons I'm looking to either sell or trade. Both are in great condition and have not been played on very long.

The 20" Medium thin High is in perfect condition with no chips, dents, or anything. Weighs 1964 grams and works great as either a ride or crash. The crash is sooooo good, I can see my self regretting letting it go. Very versatile cymbal.

The 22" Medthin Low (2546 grams) is also in perfect playing condition but got dinged during shipping (which was a fun claims process...). I talked to a rep at Zildjian, and he said the dings do NOT effect the sound, and are in NO danger of getting worse (pics below; dings about two inches a part). One of the better hammered K Cons I've seen. It sounds lovely with a great low stick sound on top of a subtle dark wash (I just love my Mel Lewis more). Easily crash-able too, and the two cymbals work together in wonderful ways.

I've attached some pictures for your viewing pleasure (let me know if you want more). I do not have a great way of recording but I may try and piece something together just to convey the contrast between the two if popular demand insists.

I'll sell each cymbal for 330 dollars shipped or 620 for both.

In terms of trades I'm interested in an Agop Special Edition Jazz Ride or Hi Hats. Maybe similar Agop/ Mehmet stuff.
    IMG_0817.jpgIMG_0826.jpgIMG_0825.jpgIMG_0824.jpgIMG_0813.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by daugustus; 02-07-2016 at 03:36 PM. Reason: SOLD

'HOLIC
    Thanks
    I got some interest on Reverb, but no solid offers yet. The medium thin low does not look like it will last long on Reverb if anyone here is interested. The thin high not quite as in-demand yet, but would love to send both to the same home!