Thread: A Multitude

Thanks

A Multitude

Hi all

I have some bronze to move, and am open to offers - I find that sometimes a fixed price can put people off. I have searched sold items on eBay so have a general idea of their monetary worth, but as most of these pieces came to me via trade, I'm very willing to work with interested parties on trades/part-exchanges to facilitate people getting the instruments they want.

First up, some 13" Sound Creation Dark Heavy hats in stunning condition - these were sent to me by Txal, and I love them; they've definitely opened my eyes to heavier hats, but I think 14"s might be the way to go, and most likely the Dark Medium model.

Next, some 14" Sound Creation Dark hats - the first iteration of the Sound Creation hats... no structural issues, but logos are faded and the top cymbal has a heavy patina. Consecutive serials. These are complex, very dark and cutting. We all know the story.

Then we have some 14" Paiste Signature Crystal hats - again, no issues, just some patina on the top hat. Crisp, clean, EQd. Very Keltner.

Finally some Don Roberto Spizzichino hats, 14", 855/1040. No issues. Beautiful cymbals with a genuine story (no Saluda BS) Prices are becoming mind-boggling for these, but I want them to go to someone who will love and cherish them. I just won't play them, and am undergoing a shift philosophically with regards to 'owning' things

Posting this from a studio, so will send pictures and video to interested parties.

I will make a donation to the page for each sale.

In terms of things I'd like in trade... a Sonor D506 snare. 14" Dark Medium SC hats in excellent condition. An 18" Modern Essentials china or an 18/20" Paiste Trad/602/proto china swish. Cold hard cash.
    Last edited by jbl; 03-27-2018 at 05:10 AM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Would love to hear the Spizz hats.