Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,438 Times in 1,830 Posts
    This KCon (still available) is here at the house as I made the video for Wildman. I took the liberty of using it on a guitar trio gig last night. I often use a 22 flat for this low volume gig as I can lay into it without the build up and volume.

This one is the epitome of balance and smoothness. Very warm sounding and blended great for this low volume gig.
    More sound that my flat of course but still had a great stick with a pleasing wash in the distant background. Very pure bell too.
    I was surprised how well it worked, and I'm always trying different rides on that gig.

BTW this is not an advertisement. I get no kickback from the sale. Just passing along my opinion.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sinclair For This Useful Post:

National Endowment (02-20-2018),ride crash ride (02-20-2018)

Thanks
    Thanks for the info sinc. I really like this one, and my main group is a guitar trio. I am still trying to offload the Bounce I posted in this thread. If I do, I will give consideration to this beautiful ride.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jazzdrummer8 For This Useful Post:

Sinclair (02-20-2018)

SENIOR "HOLIC National Endowment's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,331 Times in 860 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    This KCon (still available) is here at the house as I made the video for Wildman. I took the liberty of using it on a guitar trio gig last night. I often use a 22 flat for this low volume gig as I can lay into it without the build up and volume.

This one is the epitome of balance and smoothness. Very warm sounding and blended great for this low volume gig.
    More sound that my flat of course but still had a great stick with a pleasing wash in the distant background. Very pure bell too.
    I was surprised how well it worked, and I'm always trying different rides on that gig.

BTW this is not an advertisement. I get no kickback from the sale. Just passing along my opinion.
    Everything Sinclair said is true. This is a fantastic cymbal.

NEW 'HOLIC
    Thanks
    Hi All, sorry I haven’t checked this thread in a while. This one is SOLD. Thanks for your interest and happy swingin’!